Applications are now open for CABANA Travel Fellowships to participate in the X International Conference on Bioinformatics - SoIBio+10 that will take place in Montevideo (Uruguay) from the 28th October to the 1st November this year 2019 (https://sites.google.com/view/soibio19/home)
- CABANA Travel Fellowships will be awarded to scientists (mainly PhD students or young postdoctorals) from Latin-America eligible countries (i.e. countries indicated in the Application Form), that send a communication to the X International Conference on Bioinformatics - SoIBio+10.
- CABANA Travel Fellowships will offer to the selected fellows a grant to cover the Registration fees, the Hotel accommodation and the Return Flights to the X International Conference on Bioinformatics - SoIBio+10. The grant has a maximum limit of £1125 per fellow. The registration and the accommodation will be directly paid to the Conference once the applicant is selected. The flight will be reimbursed to each travel fellow upon submission of a travel claim form (that will be provided by CABANA) which should include copy of the air ticket and boarding passes.
- CABANA Travel Fellowships will be awarded according to the quality of the scientific communication sent to the X International Conference on Bioinformatics - SoIBio+10, but also considering the CV and the needs of the applicant. Early-stage researchers, women and underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply.
- For the application the candidates have to fill this CABANA Application Form (https://forms.gle/DqM5jZ1R6xQzF7Yj6) and at the same time fill the SoIBio+10 Registration Form in the website of the Conference. In the CABANA form the following documents will be asked to you: (i) copy of the title and abstract (500 words) of the communication sent to the Conference; (ii) a brief CV (not more than 2 pages indicating degree, current status and institution); (iii) a brief budget calculating approximately the cost of your flight (i.e. return tickets to Montevideo) .
- The deadline for the application of the CABANA Travel Fellowships is midnight UTC on Saturday, September 15th.